Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Euro sign

Trying to type a euro symbol but it keeps giving me a TM symbol instead on my MacBook Air using MacOX Catalina 10.15.7

My computer has British flag and is an British keyboard. The euro sign worked before but for some reason its not working anymore

MacBook, macOS 10.14

Posted on Nov 5, 2020 8:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 5, 2020 10:10 AM

Go to system preferences > keyboard > input sources and make sure there is only one item on the list, and that the name of that item is "British". Then you will find € at option 2 as printed on your British keyboard.

(If you have to use option shift 2, that indicates you accidentally have the "US" input source active.)

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 5, 2020 10:10 AM in response to peter-carlo

Go to system preferences > keyboard > input sources and make sure there is only one item on the list, and that the name of that item is "British". Then you will find € at option 2 as printed on your British keyboard.

(If you have to use option shift 2, that indicates you accidentally have the "US" input source active.)

Euro sign

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.