Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook Pro 2019 Display Issues w/ Color

Out of nowhere, my Macbook Pro's display's color starts fading and flickering. It's weird color tones. As I move the upper part of my laptop (the head), the colors change. Is this a hardware problem? How do I fix this?

Posted on Nov 5, 2020 10:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 5, 2020 10:58 AM

Make an appointment at the Apple Genius Bar for service after the stores re-open. If you need to find an Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple. Also, see How to find your nearest Apple Authorized Service Provider (AASP) or Distributor (AAD). You may also get Apple authorized service at a local Best Buy or contact Apple Support for more options.

Contacting Apple Customer and Support Service

1. Apple Store Customer Service at 1-800-676-2775 or visit online Help for more information.
  2. To arrange a return, repair, or replacement: Returns  &  Refunds  -  Apple  Store  (U.S.,) and Mac Repair.
  3. If you just purchased the product, then you get 90 days of free telephone support from the date of purchase of your Apple product.
  4. Primary support help at Contact Support.
  5. To contact product and tech support: Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.
  6. Product  Service  and  Repair  information.
  7. Apple  Service  Programs.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 5, 2020 10:58 AM in response to Samsie88

Make an appointment at the Apple Genius Bar for service after the stores re-open. If you need to find an Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple. Also, see How to find your nearest Apple Authorized Service Provider (AASP) or Distributor (AAD). You may also get Apple authorized service at a local Best Buy or contact Apple Support for more options.

Contacting Apple Customer and Support Service

1. Apple Store Customer Service at 1-800-676-2775 or visit online Help for more information.
  2. To arrange a return, repair, or replacement: Returns  &  Refunds  -  Apple  Store  (U.S.,) and Mac Repair.
  3. If you just purchased the product, then you get 90 days of free telephone support from the date of purchase of your Apple product.
  4. Primary support help at Contact Support.
  5. To contact product and tech support: Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.
  6. Product  Service  and  Repair  information.
  7. Apple  Service  Programs.

Macbook Pro 2019 Display Issues w/ Color

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.