You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

CHANGING MY NAME ON APPLE MUSIC

why is every time i look up they show this is how you change your name but this isn’t an option? can someone help.

iPhone XS Max, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 5, 2020 7:26 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 10, 2020 9:47 AM

Hello aj_xm,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If we understand correctly, you are unable to change your name in Apple Music. To do this, open the Music app on your iPhone, tap on Listen Now in the bottom left corner, tap your profile circle in the upper right of the Listen Now screen, tap on View Profile at the top, tap the Edit option on the next screen, then tap on Name and/or Username to change the Name and/or Username and edit as you need to. Then tap Done when you have made the changes you need to.

See what friends are listening to in Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android device

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 10, 2020 9:47 AM in response to aj_xm

Hello aj_xm,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If we understand correctly, you are unable to change your name in Apple Music. To do this, open the Music app on your iPhone, tap on Listen Now in the bottom left corner, tap your profile circle in the upper right of the Listen Now screen, tap on View Profile at the top, tap the Edit option on the next screen, then tap on Name and/or Username to change the Name and/or Username and edit as you need to. Then tap Done when you have made the changes you need to.

See what friends are listening to in Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android device

Cheers!

CHANGING MY NAME ON APPLE MUSIC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.