Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems with Airpod Pros

Since the iOS 14 update released, my airpod pros have been acting weirdly from not connecting to static/feedback sounds appearing when either ANC or Transparency mode is on. The automatic switching was seemless at first but after a few weeks, it just stopped being seemless. Sometimes, it wont even connect to either of my devices. I've tried factory resetting the airpods but there is no luck there. The ANC and Transparency mode was great too but I've been hearing frequent static/feedback-like noises when I'm moving or touching the airpod itself to pause a video. I would have taken it to apple directly but I'm not sure if they will even do anything for it since when i bought my airpods, it did not have an option for applecare so I feel very screwed. If there is a fix here, please inform me!

Posted on Nov 6, 2020 11:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 6, 2020 11:30 AM

real_louisfx wrote:

Since the iOS 14 update released, my airpod pros have been acting weirdly from not connecting to static/feedback sounds appearing when either ANC or Transparency mode is on. The automatic switching was seemless at first but after a few weeks, it just stopped being seemless. Sometimes, it wont even connect to either of my devices. I've tried factory resetting the airpods but there is no luck there. The ANC and Transparency mode was great too but I've been hearing frequent static/feedback-like noises when I'm moving or touching the airpod itself to pause a video. I would have taken it to apple directly but I'm not sure if they will even do anything for it since when i bought my airpods, it did not have an option for applecare so I feel very screwed. If there is a fix here, please inform me!

Click here AirPods Pro Service Program for Sound Issues - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 6, 2020 11:30 AM in response to real_louisfx

real_louisfx wrote:

Click here AirPods Pro Service Program for Sound Issues - Apple Support

Problems with Airpod Pros

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.