Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Right Airpod Pro not connecting

Hello,

I recently purchased a pair of airpod pros and after 2 weeks the right pod suddenly stopped working. It no longer detects my ear, doesn't play sound, and the button on the pod does not work when in my ear. I have tried unpairing and pairing several times, resetting the airpods several times, and cleaning several times, but nothing seems to be working. Below is an image of what my screen looks like when I take the right airpod out of the case. As you can see it does not even show the individual charge. Anyone have any other suggestions before I schedule an appointment at the store??

Posted on Jun 30, 2020 6:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2020 11:02 PM

eman345 Said:

"Right Airpod Pro not connecting: [...]I have tried unpairing and pairing several times, resetting the airpods several times, and cleaning several times, but nothing seems to be working. [...]As i've mentioned before, I've tried this multiple times and nothing is happening."

-------

A Few Thoughts:

A. Visit Apple Support links:

B. Verify the Balance:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Accessibility
  4. Scroll Down: to Hearing
  5. Adjust: the audio volume balance

C. Also, Clear Out Earwax:

How to clean your AirPods and EarPods - Apple Support

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 1, 2020 11:02 PM in response to eman345

eman345 Said:

"Right Airpod Pro not connecting: [...]I have tried unpairing and pairing several times, resetting the airpods several times, and cleaning several times, but nothing seems to be working. [...]As i've mentioned before, I've tried this multiple times and nothing is happening."

-------

A Few Thoughts:

A. Visit Apple Support links:

B. Verify the Balance:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Accessibility
  4. Scroll Down: to Hearing
  5. Adjust: the audio volume balance

C. Also, Clear Out Earwax:

How to clean your AirPods and EarPods - Apple Support

Right Airpod Pro not connecting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.