Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WSJ app issues on new iPad

I have the WSJ app and subscription. I purchased the new iPad Air and transferred everything over. When I go to the Apple app for the WSJ I get to the home page for the WSJ. When I click on one of the stories it says I must subscribe. I have the option to click on Restore Purchase. I do so and it says Account Restored but right under this heading it says: Your account was restored successfully. No valid subscription found! I have cancelled my subscription and resubscribed, deleted the app and reinstalled it. The subscription shows up as one of mine and I am being charged monthly for it.

What gives?

Posted on Nov 6, 2020 3:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 11, 2020 7:05 AM

Hello WannareadWSJ,  

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

We understand from your post that your WSJ subscription did not transfer over to your new iPad. The subscription should be applied when you sign in using the same Apple ID you used when signing up for it. You may want to contact the app developer for assistance with their app. This article has steps on how to contact an app developer which you may find helpful: 

How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

Best Regards.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 11, 2020 7:05 AM in response to WannareadWSJ

Hello WannareadWSJ,  

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

We understand from your post that your WSJ subscription did not transfer over to your new iPad. The subscription should be applied when you sign in using the same Apple ID you used when signing up for it. You may want to contact the app developer for assistance with their app. This article has steps on how to contact an app developer which you may find helpful: 

How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

Best Regards.

WSJ app issues on new iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.