Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Billing Address

How do i change my billing address? I recently moved to another country and some apps are not available because my billing address is still set on UAE. Need help thanks

Posted on Nov 6, 2020 5:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 6, 2020 5:59 PM

You can click the blue Edit payment methods in the article below. When signed in and the page loads, you will be on the credit card page. After updating that, click the Go Back button at the lower left and you will be on the address page.

Apple ID payment information - change.  

Region - Change your iTunes Store, iBooks Store, or App Store country or region.     

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 6, 2020 5:59 PM in response to Ssallin

You can click the blue Edit payment methods in the article below. When signed in and the page loads, you will be on the credit card page. After updating that, click the Go Back button at the lower left and you will be on the address page.

Apple ID payment information - change.  

Region - Change your iTunes Store, iBooks Store, or App Store country or region.     

Billing Address

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.