Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes store purchases

HI there, very long question so bare with me; im trying to redownload my iTunes Store purchases (around 1500) onto mw new iMac, when i click 'music not in my library' it only lists 250 songs to download, the rest of them I have to individually click download to get them onto my Mac.

Is there a way to download the remaining 1250 in one click? I chatted to a apple support representative who could not provide a solution.

additionally im trying to sync my iPod with my Mac and get the purchases on there swell so I can use it in my car. apple support said iTunes match will send all songs to all my devices but it only sends the song title for me to stream the music, but in my car its not an option to stream.

IM quite happy to stream the music on my Mac, but my old will only sync music that had been downloaded onto my Mac.

iMac 27″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Nov 7, 2020 1:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 7, 2020 6:44 PM

Leslie,

I am not aware of a way to re-download 1500 songs at once, and the relevant procedure ( Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books - Apple Support ) seems to imply that it has to be one album or song at a time.

Once you have all your songs on your Mac, it is easy enough to sync your iPod, by this procedure: Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer - Apple Support A subscription to Match is not necessary.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 7, 2020 6:44 PM in response to Leslie Simpson

Leslie,

I am not aware of a way to re-download 1500 songs at once, and the relevant procedure ( Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books - Apple Support ) seems to imply that it has to be one album or song at a time.

Once you have all your songs on your Mac, it is easy enough to sync your iPod, by this procedure: Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer - Apple Support A subscription to Match is not necessary.

itunes store purchases

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.