Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where can I send the email I just received, I need to forward it so it can be investigated

i need an email to apple that actually works. I have ask many times only to given email addresses to send an email that I received, to addresses given to my by apple support , not be recognized, exist or accepted.. I need to send these emails to get help stopping them. I have asked many times. Google was absolutely no help either. I’ve already done everything I know to do. Please, I need someone to help me stop them

[Image Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Nov 7, 2020 9:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 7, 2020 11:24 PM

Ok, I think that is not saying very much for apple’s reputation, when a customer, a customer for a decent amount of time is literally begging for help to stop something that is making a customer very upset. I am NOT subscribed to any of these websites or anything remotely close. I have however actually “ Unsubscribed” trying to see if that would stop it. Nope! Nothing stops it. I’m receiving about 15-20 in a day’s time. All from the content but always different names & none of the numbers,blocking does no good either. I will definitely figure out away.. Please check the emails you all give out to your customers. I’m sure I’m not the only person this has happened to, I guess on the other hand, apple isn’t going to support their customers when the legitimately needs help, there’s no point in getting giving them out. Thanks for Nothing. This was a wasteful experience...

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 7, 2020 11:24 PM in response to babowa

Ok, I think that is not saying very much for apple’s reputation, when a customer, a customer for a decent amount of time is literally begging for help to stop something that is making a customer very upset. I am NOT subscribed to any of these websites or anything remotely close. I have however actually “ Unsubscribed” trying to see if that would stop it. Nope! Nothing stops it. I’m receiving about 15-20 in a day’s time. All from the content but always different names & none of the numbers,blocking does no good either. I will definitely figure out away.. Please check the emails you all give out to your customers. I’m sure I’m not the only person this has happened to, I guess on the other hand, apple isn’t going to support their customers when the legitimately needs help, there’s no point in getting giving them out. Thanks for Nothing. This was a wasteful experience...

Nov 8, 2020 8:45 AM in response to NeNe67

Apple cannot stop email spam - they do not control the internet and they have nothing to do with the criminals who buy or steal email addresses. And, “we” are all other users, not Apple, and do not give out any email address. Apple does not give out support email addresses, so you were most likely tricked into that.

It is also possible that you were trying to go to a support site, but the criminals redirected the URL and you wound up on a p*rn site.

FYI, unsubscribing is the worst thing you can do - that signals to them that this is a “live” email address and they have now sold your address again and again.

There is no way to stop them once your email address is available on the dark net everywhere. The only sure way is to change your email address. Having been a “victim” myself, I can tell you that the emails will slow down to nothing at some point - that is when they realize that you are not going to respond or spend money. They will turn their efforts towards a new victim.

Where can I send the email I just received, I need to forward it so it can be investigated

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.