Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I use the original email "@mac.com" Can I stop receiving "@icloud.com" emails?

I was one of the early adopters for getting an @mac.com email. Over the years Apple added @me.com and @icloud.com so if anyone emails any of those addresses I get them all in my @mac.com inbox.

Lately I've been getting a lot of emails to my @icloud.com address. Mostly these emails are a result of people using that address when signing up for accounts with stores. Is there a way I can make it so any emails coming to the @icloud.com simply bounce back to the sender as undeliverable?

Thanks in advance.

MacBook Pro

Posted on Jan 5, 2022 2:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2022 2:34 PM

You can set up some email rules on icloud.com but none are sophisticated enough to bounce a message back to the sender. But maybe there is something in the rules you will find useful. Check out this article from Apple for more information.

https://support.apple.com/guide/icloud/set-up-filtering-rules-mm6b1a3f8a/icloud

The solution for this would likely need to be some kind of add-on to your email client and probably would not work consistently from platform to platform.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 5, 2022 2:34 PM in response to Lanny Walker

You can set up some email rules on icloud.com but none are sophisticated enough to bounce a message back to the sender. But maybe there is something in the rules you will find useful. Check out this article from Apple for more information.

https://support.apple.com/guide/icloud/set-up-filtering-rules-mm6b1a3f8a/icloud

The solution for this would likely need to be some kind of add-on to your email client and probably would not work consistently from platform to platform.

I use the original email "@mac.com" Can I stop receiving "@icloud.com" emails?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.