Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phone doesn’t play through car speakers when connected

I have an iPhone 11 Pro - After the latest iPhone update, my phone does not play music through the car audio. It shows the phone as connected through Bluetooth, and I can control the music with the car controls, but the music is playing on the phone speakers and not the car speakers. Help!

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 8, 2020 9:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 13, 2020 2:44 PM

Hello Aufoxy325,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If we understand correctly, you are unable to play music from your iPhone through the speakers in your car. To help with this, please follow the relevant steps in this Apple resource for this situation, including installing any available updates for your car stereo, and then contact Apple directly if you need any further assistance.

How to connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your car

Get Support 

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 13, 2020 2:44 PM in response to Aufoxy325

Hello Aufoxy325,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If we understand correctly, you are unable to play music from your iPhone through the speakers in your car. To help with this, please follow the relevant steps in this Apple resource for this situation, including installing any available updates for your car stereo, and then contact Apple directly if you need any further assistance.

How to connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your car

Get Support 

Cheers!

Phone doesn’t play through car speakers when connected

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.