Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

RT token Tinder

i need to be resent the RT token for my tinder purchase. Can someone help please?

Posted on Nov 8, 2020 11:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2020 7:57 AM

Hey chapr123,

If we understand correctly, you need a restore token token to be sent to you again. We would recommend you use these articles for more information.

Did you receive a confirmation email?

"Purchased using the direct credit card payment option on Android or at Tinder.com:

1. Open Tinder.com in your browser

2. Tap the profile icon

3. Scroll down to Manage Account 

4. Enter your Restore Token; it’s the number included in your confirmation email sent after purchase that starts with “RT”"

Restoring purchases – Tinder

"For any other issues with restore purchase, please contact us with a screenshot of the issue or error message you’re experiencing."

Can't restore my purchase – Tinder

"If you were charged for the purchase and still can't restore, contact the app developer for support. You can also report a problem with the in-app purchase."

If you don't see your in-app purchases

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a good one.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 14, 2020 7:57 AM in response to chapr123

Hey chapr123,

If we understand correctly, you need a restore token token to be sent to you again. We would recommend you use these articles for more information.

Did you receive a confirmation email?

"Purchased using the direct credit card payment option on Android or at Tinder.com:

1. Open Tinder.com in your browser

2. Tap the profile icon

3. Scroll down to Manage Account 

4. Enter your Restore Token; it’s the number included in your confirmation email sent after purchase that starts with “RT”"

Restoring purchases – Tinder

"For any other issues with restore purchase, please contact us with a screenshot of the issue or error message you’re experiencing."

Can't restore my purchase – Tinder

"If you were charged for the purchase and still can't restore, contact the app developer for support. You can also report a problem with the in-app purchase."

If you don't see your in-app purchases

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a good one.

RT token Tinder

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.