Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPlay mirroring from MBA20 to Samsung 7series

Good afternoon, ladies & gentlemen!

I have a concern about AirPlay mirroring from my MacBook Air 2020 to Samsung 7 series (UE50RU7200UX, compatible with AirPlay). Also I have the MacMini late 2012, which connected via wifi.

My Samsung has been plugged into the router via patchcord, MBA has connected via wifi with no network restrictions. Firewall disabled also on router and into the both Macs.

I've checked the AirPlay function in TV and both Macs - its been enabled everywhere.

Thus, my MacMini successfully detected the source named Samsung 7 series, but my MacBook Air 20 only detect the iPad and offer me to connect it via SideCar option.

Whats goes wrong and could anyone help me configure it properly?

Thanks!

URU7100,

Posted on Nov 9, 2020 2:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2020 6:26 AM

Hello ChromeRus,

We understand you are experiencing an issue with AirPlay on your new MacBook Air and we're happy to help. Let's complete the steps listed here: If AirPlay or screen mirroring isn’t working on your device to resolve the issue.

Have a great day!

2 replies

AirPlay mirroring from MBA20 to Samsung 7series

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.