Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sleep alarm clock

The sleep alarm clock does not work for people like me. My start time at work and change every day sometimes irs the same. There alarm clock used to stay set for the next day. Now my only option is to set up a permanent sleep schedule which I can’t do or try to set it every night. I’ve been trying to set it every night. I just updated my phone a couple weeks ago and the alarm has not gone off about five times now. I open the app and there’s no alarm on. There was one on when I went to bed. I would also like if it would just hold the one the night before and then I get to use the one hour reminder to go to bed.

iPhone 8, 14

Posted on Nov 9, 2020 7:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2020 10:14 AM

Hello Stp828,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

We understand that you want to have your alarm to sound multiple days in a row without having to reset it every evening. The only way to do this is to set up a reoccurring alarm, but that will only work if the alarm is set for the same time every day. But in your circumstance, when your wake up time changes from day to day, you can set up a reoccurring alarm, but if the time changes, you will still need to change the time every day. You can set a recurring alarm, setting the days you work, that way if you forget to change the time, it will sound at the time previously set.

How to set and manage alarms on your iPhone - Apple Support

Best regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 16, 2020 10:14 AM in response to Stp828

Hello Stp828,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

We understand that you want to have your alarm to sound multiple days in a row without having to reset it every evening. The only way to do this is to set up a reoccurring alarm, but that will only work if the alarm is set for the same time every day. But in your circumstance, when your wake up time changes from day to day, you can set up a reoccurring alarm, but if the time changes, you will still need to change the time every day. You can set a recurring alarm, setting the days you work, that way if you forget to change the time, it will sound at the time previously set.

How to set and manage alarms on your iPhone - Apple Support

Best regards.

Sleep alarm clock

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.