Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Joycity

Ok community. I made a purchase thru PayPal (credit card) to iTunes for a game app to joycity. On sept 17 2020. My account got banned because PayPal wanted confirmation and I confirmed it next day. After 50 days now I got my account back but joycity says they never received the money. Yet PayPal says iTunes received money. iTunes agrees they received the money and sent it to joycity. Joycity says they never got it. If I ask for a refund I will be banned again. Etc iTunes does not contact developers. They told me to contact PayPal. PayPal does not contact etc. joy city knows iTunes does not contact. Yet after 50 days out of kindness of heart they gave account back? iTunes says I can ask for refund again but yet that will ban my account I fought hard to get. No one from iTunes could elevate my problem to someone who could talk to a developer. My questions simple if PayPal and iTunes state the same thing that money went where it was suppose to. Joycity says never received it would you want to work with someone that calls you a liar and a theif? All I want is confirmation from joycity that yes they did receive money otherwise means iTunes has a theif in midst. 50 days I put up with it and finally got account back yet if joycity never received money then how long do I have the account and no one willing to help. I sent joycity everything PayPal and Apple sent me yet they just ask for confirmation straight from iTunes cause I am a liar and a thief. Yet they know iTunes does not contact. 50 days of aggravation and all the calls to iTunes getting told the same thing I want talk to ceo etc

Posted on Nov 9, 2020 12:09 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Joycity

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.