You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pro battery drainage

from past few weeks ,I’m been seeing that when I turn on the airplane mode or only turn off WiFi and Bluetooth, my battery drains way faster then usual , so I waited for the updated but when the software gets updated , the issue was not resolved. I’m also curious but also laughing at this expensive piece of tech . If someone can help in explaining about the issue ,I would really appreciate it . Thank you !

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Nov 11, 2020 11:37 AM

1 reply

Nov 18, 2020 7:48 AM in response to shahab1610

Hello shahab1610.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you have been experiencing faster than normal battery drain with your iPad Pro. Battery life is important, and we will be glad to assist.

Please see the following resources for some steps that can help:

Maximizing Battery Life and Lifespan

iPhone Battery and Performance

Cheers.

iPad Pro battery drainage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.