You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does it say “Transfer not supported” underneath my phone number when I to add cellular plan?

help

iPhone 6s, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 13, 2020 10:00 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2020 6:34 PM

Hello _ihaveaquestion_,

We see that you're running into an issue with getting a cellular plan added to your iPhone. We can understand your concerns. You can check out these steps with information on how to Set up cellular service on iPhone. If needed, you can follow this guide for how to Transfer a SIM from your previous iPhone to eSIM on your new iPhone.

Best regards!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 20, 2020 6:34 PM in response to _ihaveaquestion_

Hello _ihaveaquestion_,

We see that you're running into an issue with getting a cellular plan added to your iPhone. We can understand your concerns. You can check out these steps with information on how to Set up cellular service on iPhone. If needed, you can follow this guide for how to Transfer a SIM from your previous iPhone to eSIM on your new iPhone.

Best regards!

Why does it say “Transfer not supported” underneath my phone number when I to add cellular plan?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.