Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Big Sur Notification Now Useless

The reconfigured Notification Center right bar is now not useful at all. You took all the things I used to use it for away. I will not ever use it, and I will be turning off the various options you think I would want. Why would you do this?

iMac 27″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Nov 14, 2020 8:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2020 3:52 PM

You'd have to install a calculator app that has a widget. Apple's does not have one.

You can add as many weather widgets as you like. Medium size gives you hourly temps. Large gives you about a week of forecast.

No idea about the stocks. I threw it in and edited it. Looks like you can enter any symbol you want.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 14, 2020 3:52 PM in response to clodene

You'd have to install a calculator app that has a widget. Apple's does not have one.

You can add as many weather widgets as you like. Medium size gives you hourly temps. Large gives you about a week of forecast.

No idea about the stocks. I threw it in and edited it. Looks like you can enter any symbol you want.

Big Sur Notification Now Useless

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.