Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Possible GarageBand Download?

Since I am unable to update my Garageband App on my Mac-Mini running Catalina 10.15.7 is there somewhere I can get a version of GarageBand that will work for me? Thanks in Advance. I had to uninstall it sometime back and now I would like to reinstall it on my Mac. But the APP Store will not let me download the current version.

Mac mini, macOS 10.15

Posted on Nov 14, 2020 2:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2020 8:55 AM

Hello vin52ny,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

We understand that you are not able to download and install the current version of Garageband on your Mac mini with macOS 10.15.7, but the current version requires macOS 11. You uninstalled it earlier and now would like to reinstall it. If you have previously purchased or downloaded GarageBand, you can use the following article to

download a previously purchased app:

Redownload apps and games from Apple - Apple Support

Best regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 22, 2020 8:55 AM in response to vin52ny

Hello vin52ny,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

We understand that you are not able to download and install the current version of Garageband on your Mac mini with macOS 10.15.7, but the current version requires macOS 11. You uninstalled it earlier and now would like to reinstall it. If you have previously purchased or downloaded GarageBand, you can use the following article to

download a previously purchased app:

Redownload apps and games from Apple - Apple Support

Best regards.

Possible GarageBand Download?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.