Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Song in itunes aac created in garage band will not upload to icloud library!

My song exported into itunes from garage band is an aac file. It plays fine from itunes but is not getting uploaded to the icloud music library. I have itunes match, and sync library is on in itunes and on my phone music app settings. There is an empty cloud icon next to the song showing it will not upload to sync. Why?!!

Posted on Nov 14, 2020 5:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2020 5:50 PM

See Identify cloud status icons in your music library on your Mac or PC - Apple Support. Perhaps the bitrate is too low, or the file size is too large?

tt2

Similar questions

5 replies

Nov 15, 2020 3:59 AM in response to turingtest2

The status is "waiting" in itunes songs with a dotted cloud icon. It has been waiting for over 24 hours. If you ready my previous post it stated that i have already tried and coverted to a new AAC file - that did not work. I have tried multiple file type exports from garage band as well with different quality (all supposed to be compatible).

Song in itunes aac created in garage band will not upload to icloud library!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.