Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cloud music library

im trying to upload my own music from files onto my computer to apple music on my phone but it’s not working. it’s telling me that the song isn’t in my icloud music library but i have no idea how to add it. i right click on the song/album and i click both “show in library” or “add to library” but nothing happens. i uploaded a song two days ago and it worked just from the files but i can’t upload any other song. i deleted the song that i uploaded from my library, and i tried exactly what i did to re-add it into my apple music but it’s not in the “cloud music library”. when i look at the song (picture provided below) it shows a dotted cloud and a shadowy cloud download symbol that you arent able to click on. i don’t know if what i said makes sense but if you understand please help.

Posted on Sep 1, 2020 6:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2020 11:20 PM

Hey there! Hope this can help

That cloud symbol can be explained in this article:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203564#icons

Hope that can help! Otherwise their maybe another technical reason They aren’t showing normally, let us know!

Similar questions

3 replies

cloud music library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.