Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Still cannot upload music onto Cloud

Some song files I have added to my iTunes won't get uploaded on my cloud

I have done the following:

• ensured 'Sync Library' is ticked under Music> Preferences
  • restarted computer
  • Ensured latest IOS update has been downloaded
  • Removed songs from iTunes and re-uploaded them to try again
  • Checked my internet connection (was sufficient to download and reinstall latest IOS update)

When looking at the 'Updating Cloud Music Library' status wheel, I can see that it gets to about 95% complete quickly, but then nothing happens (and on a couple of occasions I've let it go for several hours).

Eventually, there is no more activity, but many (not all) of my recently added songs still have a cloud alongside them

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Jul 27, 2021 6:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2021 9:45 AM

Hi,

See this Itunes Match Trouble - Apple Community

Jim

Similar questions

2 replies

Aug 2, 2021 6:40 AM in response to Jimzgoldfinch

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I also ended up talking with a 'senior adviser' a number of times over several days...and ultimately the issue just seemed to resolve itself. The only thing I noted was that the first bunch of times I was not receiving an error message, but there was just no activity apparently happening in the background. Finally, I did start getting an error message when uploading (-50 error message). It seems that shutting down and logging back on after receiving this message may have done the trick (previous to that, rebooting did not help)

Still cannot upload music onto Cloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.