Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why are my photos not being shared between devices using family sharing?

Why are my photos not being shared between devices on family share? My husband and I have different Apple IDs.

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Nov 15, 2020 11:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2020 11:37 AM

Family Sharing doesn't automatically share all photos but you can select photos to be shared by adding them to the shared album. See the following from Family Sharing - Apple

When you set up your family, a shared album is created automatically in the Photos app on all family members’ devices. Everyone can add photos, videos, and comments to the album whenever they like and get notified when something new is added. 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 15, 2020 11:37 AM in response to ckyoung57

Family Sharing doesn't automatically share all photos but you can select photos to be shared by adding them to the shared album. See the following from Family Sharing - Apple

When you set up your family, a shared album is created automatically in the Photos app on all family members’ devices. Everyone can add photos, videos, and comments to the album whenever they like and get notified when something new is added. 

Why are my photos not being shared between devices using family sharing?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.