Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bigger Folders

hey guys I was wondering if you could make folders like you use in your App Library available to be used on other iPhone pages? It would be nice to have a bigger folder where you can see the apps inside, just like in the App Library. Basically there should be an option that lets you choose the size of your folder.

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 16, 2020 7:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2020 9:26 AM

To answer your question, this is a user to user forum, we wouldn't have the slightest idea if Apple intends to introduce any features like that. But if there is something you would like to see become part of the OS go to apple.com/feedback

4 replies

Nov 16, 2020 7:13 AM in response to QuickTimeKirk

But they aren’t , I don’t mean when you open a folder and it gets bigger. Is there a way to have a folder be the same size as the folders in the App Library? I tried to move a folder out of the App Library and I can’t. Can you guys maybe make that an option in a future update? I want to be able to have a folder the same size as these on any page of my iPhone, where you can see the apps that are in the folder

Bigger Folders

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.