Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic Pro keeps crashing everytime I try to open Cthulhu

Ever since I had updated to Mac OS Big Sur, Cthulhu from Xfer Records, Logic Pro X keeps crashing. I had tried restarting my mac a couple of times and even tried clearing my RAM and free up some space on my hard drive.

This is my device:

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014)

Processor 2.8 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7

Memory 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Posted on Nov 16, 2020 11:13 AM

Similar questions

10 replies

Nov 18, 2020 12:46 AM in response to wojtas69

It will be until the developer releases Big Sur compliant plugins. There seems to be some beta versions (see above), contact the developer.

or... use your back up to go back to Catalina.

but always check before updating logic or the OS that ALL your third party software is compliant. If you’re serious about your projects why take the risk?

Logic Pro keeps crashing everytime I try to open Cthulhu

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.