Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Pro 2015 compatible with Lightroom/Photoshop CC

I have a Macbook Pro 2015 running High Sierra 10.13.6 is it compatible with Lightroom/Photoshop CC or should I upgrade the OS?

If I upgrade is it possible to still get Catalina or Mojave rather then the newest big sur?

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Nov 16, 2020 1:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2020 11:13 AM

Here is the link and now you choose what you want

https://support.apple.com/en_AU/downloads/macos

By going to any adobe plan. You will get latest version of PS Lr and any other program. Sometimes those latest are not yet compatible by newest macOs that is why I recommended going from some previous versions.

4 replies

Nov 16, 2020 1:27 PM in response to Ozventures

Hey,

It is compatible with HighSierra, I had mine running on sierra couple of months back. Questions is are you gonna buy Lr / Ps CC or find it some other way?

Yes you can install Mojave or Catalina, Though I would recommend Mojave. I had some problems with Catalina and PS, 10 months ago (I don't know if they fixed them). You just search "installation for Mojave/Catalina" and go to Apples community site maybe will be first or some other place but go there, there you will find all installations.

MacBook Pro 2015 compatible with Lightroom/Photoshop CC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.