You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IMAP Error Message

Email on my MAC is giving me an error message every time I write an email. I pressed send and they appeared to send, but when I checked SENT mail they weren't there?

What is IMAP and why am I getting an error?

Have my emails been sent and if so where are they?

eMac

Posted on Nov 16, 2020 1:38 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2020 7:16 PM

Hello Ali M,

It sounds like you're experiencing some issues with your email account. We will be happy to provide assistance.

This looks like there could be an issue with that specific mailbox's folders being full. IMAP is a protocol that allows you to check your email using multiple devices.

We recommend having a look at this article to see if it helps: If you can’t send emails in Mail on Mac

You may also wish to reach out to your mail provider to see if they see any issues on their end.

We hope this helps!

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 24, 2020 7:16 PM in response to Ali M

Hello Ali M,

It sounds like you're experiencing some issues with your email account. We will be happy to provide assistance.

This looks like there could be an issue with that specific mailbox's folders being full. IMAP is a protocol that allows you to check your email using multiple devices.

We recommend having a look at this article to see if it helps: If you can’t send emails in Mail on Mac

You may also wish to reach out to your mail provider to see if they see any issues on their end.

We hope this helps!

Cheers!

IMAP Error Message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.