Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone 12 Pro leather case with MagSafe - not holding my phone tight

Anyone having issues your iPhone 12 Pro popping out of the leather case with magsafe? The corners of my iphone keeps popping out.

Posted on Nov 16, 2020 5:18 PM

24 replies

Nov 19, 2020 9:08 AM in response to jftx77

I also had the other leather iPhone case as well as the iPad leather case. Didn’t have the issue with them.

I took it back to the Apple store in Flatirons (Colorado) and they told me I could order another one online (I guess this store is only for pickup now) and then return this one.

They said I have until January to return it because of the holiday return policy. I’m going to keep it for a couple of weeks to see if it’s just a matter of breaking it in.

Jan 10, 2021 12:35 PM in response to judyintherockies

Yep. I’m on my 2nd Baltic blue leather case on my iPhone 12 max and both have the same issue. Lower left corner is always popped out. Makes me worried the phone won’t be protected if I drop it. Spoke to Apple when ordering my replacement they claim no knowledge of the issue. Hopefully this thread is monitored and a resolution proposed. Phone is too **** expensive to risk!

Feb 7, 2021 10:44 AM in response to judyintherockies

I have the same issue with the clear magsafe case, at the bottom is open and I already had to replace the screen protection twice and it's crack again because the phone slides out of the case enough to expose the screen. i bought the magsafe charger (3 in 1) and its in an angle so it need magsafe case, otherwise i would've return or ezchage the case, maybe I'll return everything. I bought my wife a non magsafe case and the phone is very secure and doesn't slide out, but it won't work with the charger. very annoying

Mar 3, 2021 3:52 AM in response to judyintherockies

I had the silicon case and bottom left corner was horribly insecure, popping out all the time even without putting into tight pockets.

Replaced it with a letter one, that is equally bad (slightly better grip but insecure, bottom left is popping out all the time.

I got paranoid and checked the thickness of the phone with a calibrated engineering tool (then I found this forum which is relaxed me that I am not the only one suffering. Leather case is going back to Argos too (this is why I buy from Argos instead of Apple direct - no nonsense excuses to reject return).

Already ordered a quadlock one

Mar 10, 2021 10:35 AM in response to judyintherockies

I am experiencing this exact issue with my dark blue iPhone 12 Apple silicone case. It is my first ever Apple case and I am extremely disappointed. It will probably be the last one I buy. Not only that, listen to what Apple did when I contacted them. I first started a chat session and explained the issue to them. The chat representative told me that he would send me a new case in the mail and take a credit card hold on it, and that I could send the defective case back and get the hold removed. Well, they sent me the new case without any sort of return packaging, and once I contacted Apple again, they told me that the chat representative made a mistake. They refused to refund the credit card hold and honor the promise they made to me during the original chat session. After escalating the issue, Apple still refused to refund me. Luckily, I made the purchase on my Discover card and Discover refunded me the money after I showed them the chat log and the promise that Apple made to me. I am very disappointed in this company, and their terrible customer service.

Apr 7, 2021 8:17 AM in response to judyintherockies

I'm having the same issue with my iPhone 12 Pro Leather Case Magsafe! In between they sent me the third leather case for exchange and all the cases are popping out top right and bottom left after putting in my front pocket of my jeans. The last answer was to buy a silicon case - but that's not what I want! I want a good fitting leather case. Just today I send them another video where you can see that the iPhone when it is in the case on the table is very wobbly when typing on the table because the case is warped. Got anyone a solution?

IPhone 12 Pro leather case with MagSafe - not holding my phone tight

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.