Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Vibrant screen by pressing

Is that normal, that when I press my Ipad (btw it's like brand new) even with not much of a "hard" pressure(ofc not even gentley petting while barely touching it), it's starts to vibrate and waves like I just started a tsunami lol. Sooo.. like do you have that?

iPad Air, iPadOS 15

Posted on Dec 24, 2022 2:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 24, 2022 3:18 PM

This is not normal behaviour

This WILL, usually, happen IF you press down on the screen too hard.

Your iPad may have a hardware fault or has some hardware defect.

Time to use the “Support” link, in the top black menu bar, at the upper right hand corner of every Apple Support Community Webpage to attempt to schedule an appointment with your nearest Apple Store location to get your iPad evaluated/diagnosed and options presented to you.

Apple Store employees will be glad to help/assist you.

Best of Luck to You!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 24, 2022 3:18 PM in response to CsaLiza

This is not normal behaviour

This WILL, usually, happen IF you press down on the screen too hard.

Your iPad may have a hardware fault or has some hardware defect.

Time to use the “Support” link, in the top black menu bar, at the upper right hand corner of every Apple Support Community Webpage to attempt to schedule an appointment with your nearest Apple Store location to get your iPad evaluated/diagnosed and options presented to you.

Apple Store employees will be glad to help/assist you.

Best of Luck to You!

Vibrant screen by pressing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.