Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost my AirPods, can I, by remote, block them for a new bluetooth connexion (with a new device)

I lost my AirPods,

Is it possible to declare them lost and make them useless for any one who find them. So a new bluetooth connexion is not anymore possible.

In the same time, apple can provide the connexion between the owner and the person who found them.

Thanks in advance and best regards

Posted on Nov 17, 2020 6:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2020 6:46 AM

No none of that can be done!

Only this is: Here's how it works

Find My can help you locate your missing AirPods. If you already set up Find My [device] with an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch that you’re using with your AirPods, it's automatically enabled for your AirPods too. So if your AirPods are lost, out of their case, and somewhere close by, you can use Find My to find them again. If your AirPods are out of range of all of your devices, need to charge, or are in the AirPod Case, Find My can still help by showing the time and location where they were last connected.

How to find your lost AirPods - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 17, 2020 6:46 AM in response to maggi679

No none of that can be done!

Only this is: Here's how it works

Find My can help you locate your missing AirPods. If you already set up Find My [device] with an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch that you’re using with your AirPods, it's automatically enabled for your AirPods too. So if your AirPods are lost, out of their case, and somewhere close by, you can use Find My to find them again. If your AirPods are out of range of all of your devices, need to charge, or are in the AirPod Case, Find My can still help by showing the time and location where they were last connected.

How to find your lost AirPods - Apple Support

I lost my AirPods, can I, by remote, block them for a new bluetooth connexion (with a new device)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.