Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I change the region/location of Browse in Apple Music?

I am aware I cannot change the Apple Music region without changing the Apple ID region itself, that is not my issue. I am from Czech Republic and I don't listen Czech artists/songs, like literally not a single song. However, in Browse - New Releases/Suggested Playlists almost half of it are albums / songs from Czech artists. I would like to know if I could just switch it to 'World' or 'U.S.' in order to see new global realeses and not stuff from Czech Republic. Is there any chance I can do something with this? It's driving me crazy. Thank you for any suggestions and apologies for any mistakes.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.0

Posted on Nov 17, 2020 10:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2020 9:29 PM

Unfortunately, you cannot.

The only possible way to access other countries profiles without signing out from Apple Music in the Music app is through a web browser – for instance, if you want to see the US profile in the Browse section, go to https://music.apple.com/us/browse. You can change countries being logged in all the time. Sadly, I've just noticed that now it's not possible to add music to your library in the web version of Apple Music if the country doesn't match yours – only the preview button is available. This was possible before the recent Apple Music update.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 17, 2020 9:29 PM in response to petrelli37

Unfortunately, you cannot.

The only possible way to access other countries profiles without signing out from Apple Music in the Music app is through a web browser – for instance, if you want to see the US profile in the Browse section, go to https://music.apple.com/us/browse. You can change countries being logged in all the time. Sadly, I've just noticed that now it's not possible to add music to your library in the web version of Apple Music if the country doesn't match yours – only the preview button is available. This was possible before the recent Apple Music update.

Can I change the region/location of Browse in Apple Music?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.