Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to change the battery display to percentages instead of a battery display?

How to change the battery display to percentage instead of a picture of a battery?on a iPhone 12? Thank you.

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 18, 2020 3:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2020 5:22 AM

Alancito makes a very good point, and frankly I just didn’t even think of it. But for my use, that’s a lot of Home Screen real estate to take up for something that is so simple to do as to swipe down to get to the control center. It takes seconds to get there and back. I’d rather not have any widgets on my Home Screen at all. I prefer to keep them on the widgets screen.

But, to each his own.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 18, 2020 5:22 AM in response to Texascowboyrodeo

Alancito makes a very good point, and frankly I just didn’t even think of it. But for my use, that’s a lot of Home Screen real estate to take up for something that is so simple to do as to swipe down to get to the control center. It takes seconds to get there and back. I’d rather not have any widgets on my Home Screen at all. I prefer to keep them on the widgets screen.

But, to each his own.

How to change the battery display to percentages instead of a battery display?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.