Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transfer android to iphone

It’s a simple question, when I transfer from android (samsung galaxy s10+) to Iphone (12 pro max) do I do I move my SIM card over before or after the data transfer? Or is there a way to transfer all my android stuff on to an area of my iPad and setup my iphone from there? Any help is appreciated.

Posted on Nov 18, 2020 8:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2020 8:32 AM

For iPhone a Sim Card conveys nothing more than the telephone number. You can move your data over before or after you move the sim card. All the sim will do is connect you to your cellular providers network for phone calls and text messages.

Here is a link for Apple about how to move from Android to iOS, which may help you --> Move from Android to iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 18, 2020 8:32 AM in response to Gg318b

For iPhone a Sim Card conveys nothing more than the telephone number. You can move your data over before or after you move the sim card. All the sim will do is connect you to your cellular providers network for phone calls and text messages.

Here is a link for Apple about how to move from Android to iOS, which may help you --> Move from Android to iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Transfer android to iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.