Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

voicemail missing on phone screen

I'm actually on an iPhone 12 Pro Max.

I got a voicemail and see the notification badge.

When I click on the Phone app my voicemail 'icon' is missing from the bottom right.

Therefore I can't get to my voicemails.

Anyone else?

Don

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Nov 18, 2020 11:12 AM

3 replies

Nov 18, 2020 11:18 AM in response to arizonadonn

arizonadonn wrote:

I'm actually on an iPhone 12 Pro Max.

I got a voicemail and see the notification badge.

When I click on the Phone app my voicemail 'icon' is missing from the bottom right.

Therefore I can't get to my voicemails.

Anyone else?

Don
https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/094dab53-cf08-4f5d-8307-48ed62a6d19f

contact your phone carrier and let them know.

Nov 18, 2020 11:40 AM in response to razmee209

The At&t person was an idiot. He just told me to hold down 1 to access my voicemail and that my phone didn't support visual voicemail.

I called AT&T back and actually got someone to acknowledge that the Visual voicemail SHOULD be there and he performed a phone update on his end and had me reboot the phone.

Problem solved.

I hate calling people for support. Ugh.

Don

Nov 18, 2020 11:41 AM in response to arizonadonn

arizonadonn wrote:

The At&t person was an idiot. He just told me to hold down 1 to access my voicemail and that my phone didn't support visual voicemail.

I called AT&T back and actually got someone to acknowledge that the Visual voicemail SHOULD be there and he performed a phone update on his end and had me reboot the phone.

Problem solved.

I hate calling people for support. Ugh.

Don

Hey at least they got it fixed for you

voicemail missing on phone screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.