Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Library Puts 3rd-Party Apps In Other Folder Only

I have an iPhone 11 Pro running on iOS 14.2. Whenever I go to the app library, all of the 3rd party apps are put into the other fold rather then their respective folders. I used to have to beta version of iOS 14 (I removed it in preparation for a 12 Pro) and up until iOS 14 beta 3 everything was put into the right folder. However, ever since then only Apple apps are in their corresponding folders with the exception of the Suggestions and Recently Added folders. An example of this is my TestFlight apps, as their used to be a dedicated folder for them but now they are in other. Spotify and Amazon Music also used to be in a folder but now they are just in the other folder. Does anyone know why this is occurring? I originally thought I had too many apps (over 300) but even after deleting a bunch nothing changed. Any suggestions?

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Nov 18, 2020 12:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2020 2:47 PM

Hey Loganscott74,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

We see from your post that you're having issues with your apps going to an 'other' folder. We'd like to help out.

You've done great steps so far. Try restoring as new to test:

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 26, 2020 2:47 PM in response to Loganscott74

Hey Loganscott74,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

We see from your post that you're having issues with your apps going to an 'other' folder. We'd like to help out.

You've done great steps so far. Try restoring as new to test:

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

Cheers!

App Library Puts 3rd-Party Apps In Other Folder Only

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.