Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I connect a Homepod Mini to my Apple TV if I don't have any other Apple devices?

Can I connect a Homepod Mini to my Apple TV if I don't have any other Apple devices?

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Nov 18, 2020 6:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2020 1:10 AM

No, you need an iOS device to set it up. See HomePod mini - Technical Specifications - Apple (UK) > System Requirements:

• iPhone SE, iPhone 6s or later, or iPod touch (7th generation) with the latest version of iOS; or iPad Pro, iPad (5th generation) or later, iPad Air 2 or later, or iPad mini 4 or later with the latest version of iPadOS

tt2

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 19, 2020 1:10 AM in response to mmawsonthesecond

No, you need an iOS device to set it up. See HomePod mini - Technical Specifications - Apple (UK) > System Requirements:

• iPhone SE, iPhone 6s or later, or iPod touch (7th generation) with the latest version of iOS; or iPad Pro, iPad (5th generation) or later, iPad Air 2 or later, or iPad mini 4 or later with the latest version of iPadOS

tt2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.