Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

We could not complete your purchase cancelled

Hello Apple - It is back again -

I can not update any of my apps on Mojave 10.14.6 since I applied the 2020-006 update last weekend.

How do you break this so often ?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Nov 19, 2020 3:36 AM

2 replies

Nov 23, 2020 7:49 PM in response to BobC57

Started for me on my Mac Pro 5,1 a few days ago. As soon as the stupid system updates informed me of the new update. Not downloaded or installed, but App Store stoped allowing new installs and updates. Stupid me I applied the update yesterday thinking that might help solve the problem.

But thinking back the problem really started as soon as I was notified of the update. I was actually in the middle of an app download and the App Store canceled the download with that **** message. "We could not complete your purchase!, Cancelled."

This particular bug didn't get me the last few times it popped up either. However now I am seriously doubting that Apple even gives a crap. They want rid of the older Mac pros already, and now that Big Sur is out, we can expect more and more of this crap. Just like there stupid forced internet app check service, that blocks the execution of any non apple or not local compiled executable and script until their server checks it out. Well that service apple needs a few more hamsters spinning its wheels, getting really sick of waiting 5-15 minutes for apps to open.

We could not complete your purchase cancelled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.