Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Repair for wired earpods

How do you book a repair for the wired earphones that come with an iPhone as there seems to be no option for them on the website and I have had them for less than a year.

Posted on Nov 19, 2020 8:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2020 9:15 AM

Apple does not repair the EarPods that come with their phones. I suggest that you take them to your local Apple Store to see if you can get a replacement set. They are covered by the Apple 1-yr hardware warranty that came with your phone. However, note that normal "wear and tear" would not be covered, only manufacturing defects. Regardless, only an Apple representative can make the final determination.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 19, 2020 9:15 AM in response to mamar146

Apple does not repair the EarPods that come with their phones. I suggest that you take them to your local Apple Store to see if you can get a replacement set. They are covered by the Apple 1-yr hardware warranty that came with your phone. However, note that normal "wear and tear" would not be covered, only manufacturing defects. Regardless, only an Apple representative can make the final determination.

Repair for wired earpods

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.