Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad refresh Facebook feed

Hi :)

I have an iPad where I use the Facebook App. I also use Facebook on my Mac Pro with Safari and/or Google Chrome.

On my iPad using the Facebook App the feed automatically refreshes if I switch to another App and go back to the Facebook App to continue where I left. But now Facebook have refreshed so I can't continue where I was.

Any idé of what to do?

I have search and searched but can't find any solution for this.

I find something about Android that you should have the possibility to chose something called "Refresh Interval" but can't find anything like that on my iPad.

All my Apps are updated.

Hope someone can help.

Kind Regards

Tom Løkka

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Nov 19, 2020 8:51 AM

1 reply

Nov 27, 2020 3:19 PM in response to Tom Løkka

Hello Tom Løkka,

Thank you for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. We understand you have an inquiry if it's possible to refresh the interval for the News Feed in the Facebook app. We can help point you in the right direction.

Our recommendation is to contact the app developer for Facebook. You can contact an app developer by following the steps outlined here: How to contact an app developer

Kind regards.

iPad refresh Facebook feed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.