Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund

If I pay with Apple Pay and I don’t receive merchandice from seller can I get refund

iPhone XS Max, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 19, 2020 2:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2020 8:01 AM

Not if you used Apple Cash - Apple Cash cannot be refunded if you have been the victim of a scam. There is no buyer protection for Apple Cash. You must report it to the police and report it here - Get Support. If the scam happened on social media (Facebook/Instagram, etc.) you need to let them know as well.

If you used regular Apple Pay yes.

If you see a transaction you do not recognize or have an issue with a transaction open Wallet>tap on the card used>tap on the transaction (photo 1)>tap on the amount (photo 2)>look for a report an issue link. (photo 3)

photo 1 - select the transaction

photo 2 - click the amount

photo 3 - click the link

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 21, 2020 8:01 AM in response to Puppy1979

Not if you used Apple Cash - Apple Cash cannot be refunded if you have been the victim of a scam. There is no buyer protection for Apple Cash. You must report it to the police and report it here - Get Support. If the scam happened on social media (Facebook/Instagram, etc.) you need to let them know as well.

If you used regular Apple Pay yes.

If you see a transaction you do not recognize or have an issue with a transaction open Wallet>tap on the card used>tap on the transaction (photo 1)>tap on the amount (photo 2)>look for a report an issue link. (photo 3)

photo 1 - select the transaction

photo 2 - click the amount

photo 3 - click the link

Refund

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.