Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can someone please explain to me why the **** the prices on the Apple Watch series 6 varies so much

So I just wanna know like why the prices on the Apple Watch series 6 varies so much like why are there watches that are $399 with a basic looking wristband and then most of the watches are priced at $749 like I already understand that some of the fancier wristbands cost like around $100-$200 but like it still doesn’t make sense like what is the difference between the $399 ones and the $749 ones excluding the price of the different wrist bands cause I just don’t understand why they are making their watches cost just as much as the phones 🙄

Posted on Nov 20, 2020 9:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2020 10:25 AM

Bands do get more expensive, especially when they get into luxury brands like Hermès. The main reason you'll see prices vary is because of the case, Aluminum cases cost about $400 for the whole watch, but the Stainless Steel and Titanium cases can increase the price of an Apple Watch up to $800.

You can build your own Apple Watch for your price in the Create Your Style Section of the Apple Watch tab.

Check it out here: https://www.apple.com/shop/buy-watch/apple-watch

~ Hope this Helps! Let me know if you have more questions :D

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 20, 2020 10:25 AM in response to vanita95

Bands do get more expensive, especially when they get into luxury brands like Hermès. The main reason you'll see prices vary is because of the case, Aluminum cases cost about $400 for the whole watch, but the Stainless Steel and Titanium cases can increase the price of an Apple Watch up to $800.

You can build your own Apple Watch for your price in the Create Your Style Section of the Apple Watch tab.

Check it out here: https://www.apple.com/shop/buy-watch/apple-watch

~ Hope this Helps! Let me know if you have more questions :D

Nov 20, 2020 1:58 PM in response to Blaino103

thank you for the informative response and why would anyone get the stainless steel? It’s heavier and requires you to spend extra money on a special charger and even though it’s shiny like nobody would even notice lol thats the material they used to make silverware like that’s a waste of money like it’s such a scam to me

Can someone please explain to me why the **** the prices on the Apple Watch series 6 varies so much

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.