Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Delivery time for new iPad Air

I ordered an iPad Air 4 on 11/10 and I’m told my order is still processing. How long is the delay between ordering and receiving?

iPad Air Wi-Fi

Posted on Nov 20, 2020 11:47 AM

7 replies

Jan 3, 2021 7:03 AM in response to newuser18

Ordered mine from Apple Online on 12/13. Still in processing as of 01/03. Paid with Apple Card and was immediately charged with payment due late January. I'm cancelling and going to Costco. Delivery will be 01/06.

I can use the Freedom Card and get 5% this quarter plus my 2% Exec Member bonus. 7% beats 3% on the AppleCard.

I thought ordering from Apple would ship faster.

Jan 10, 2021 3:03 PM in response to paul103

When you ordered online, you would have received a confirmation email that would provide the expected delivery date. Also, even before you completed the order, you would have seen the expected delivery date on the screen. Depending on inventory and demand, shipping times from Apple versus other retailers can differ. Retailers order large shipments from Apple, and once they receive them, then can have stock in different locations and can many times provide items that may be out of stock with Apple.

Delivery time for new iPad Air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.