Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

easiest way to access app library

what is the easiest way to access the App Library? Having to swipe all the way to the last screen is cumbersome and time consuming if one has a lot of applications. I am surprised if apple has not set-up a short-cut to the apple library. Has anyone figured this out?

Posted on Nov 21, 2020 7:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2020 7:47 AM

Put your finger on the row of dots below the icons on any Home screen page and use it to slide through the pages. It will stop on the last page, and you can then swipe the last page one more to get to the App Library.

4 replies

Nov 21, 2020 7:22 AM in response to davidfromsterling

if you like the app library so much, why don't you 'remove' a bunch of apps so you don't have so many home screens?

I've slowly been doing this to my lesser used apps.. just tap and hold on an app, select remove, then remove from Home Screen. this does not delete the app.

you can always provide feedback to Apple here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple

Nov 21, 2020 7:39 AM in response to davidfromsterling

I've got to say that you are one of the few people that I've seen that have come here wanting information on keeping the App Library. Most people come here to complain about it and ask how to remove it entirely.

It works quite well for me when I need it, but I don't have a great deal of apps on my iPhone, so with folders I've created I only have 2 home pages, so it is easy for me to access. I'm not aware of a shortcut to access the page, but I do know that if you touch and hold the little button icons near the bottom of your home screen that shows the count of home screens, you can swipe that to quickly move through the home screens. That could help.

easiest way to access app library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.