Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No find my iPhone password

Trying to erase company phone but do not have password for find my iphone

Posted on Nov 21, 2020 1:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2020 2:04 PM

Is your iPhone asking you enter the passcode to your iPhone to turn OFF Find My? If YES then the passcode is the same as your device passcode that you use to unlock it. If it is asking for an Apple ID password then it is the same password that you use to log into your Apple ID.

One thing to note and that is that it is your company iPhone. Your employer may have a profile installed on your iPhone which may prevent you from inputting the correct password. If this is the case then contact your employer's IT team.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 21, 2020 2:04 PM in response to BayStateAir3222

Is your iPhone asking you enter the passcode to your iPhone to turn OFF Find My? If YES then the passcode is the same as your device passcode that you use to unlock it. If it is asking for an Apple ID password then it is the same password that you use to log into your Apple ID.

One thing to note and that is that it is your company iPhone. Your employer may have a profile installed on your iPhone which may prevent you from inputting the correct password. If this is the case then contact your employer's IT team.

Axel F.

No find my iPhone password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.