Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Remote access to someone’s iphone

My mom needs my help — she has an iPhone (God bless us) and I need to help here thru issues from 1800 mile away. How do I get remote access and see or take control of here screen?

Posted on Nov 21, 2020 4:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2020 9:01 PM

the only thing I can think of is using TeamViewer. She would have to download the TeamViewer QuickSupport app and you would need to download the TeamViewer: Remote Control app.

note that this does not allow you to control her device, but it does allow you to see her screen.

as far as I know there is no solution out there that allows you to control iOS remotely.

Just for kicks I tested this using my computer to view my phone and then my phone to view my iPad. not the best resolution, but it works!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 21, 2020 9:01 PM in response to LFerrere

the only thing I can think of is using TeamViewer. She would have to download the TeamViewer QuickSupport app and you would need to download the TeamViewer: Remote Control app.

note that this does not allow you to control her device, but it does allow you to see her screen.

as far as I know there is no solution out there that allows you to control iOS remotely.

Just for kicks I tested this using my computer to view my phone and then my phone to view my iPad. not the best resolution, but it works!

Remote access to someone’s iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.