Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Mac kicked me out from Apple ID

Hello!

So randomly today I noticed that my Mac had logged me out of Apple ID out of nowhere. That has never happened to me before. I tried to log in but it said "Confirmation Failure - Unexpected Error". I decided to upgrade the system from MacOS Catalina to Big Sur but it's still not letting me log in. The password is correct, that is not the issue here. I'm still able to use Apple ID on my iPhone. Does anyone know this problem and how to fix it?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.0

Posted on Nov 22, 2020 5:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2020 7:56 AM

Update: I restored my Mac into factory settings and obviously that fixed the problem. I'm not quite sure what the issue was but since Safari also started seriously glitching and freezing, there was something deeply messed up.

Similar questions

1 reply

My Mac kicked me out from Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.