Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sync issues with Garmin Connect

Ever since I updated to iOS 14.2, I have been facing sync issues between Garmin Connect app & Apple Health app. Initially, the sync was on and then the number of steps from Connect would suddenly all disappear and "No Data" would be shown. Then suddenly the steps would appear again and then disappear. There are no apparent reasons and right now, the steps no longer come back even after I restarted the phone. My Garmin Connect app is working well with the AIA Vitality app which shows the problem lies with Apple Health - what can I do? I rely on Apple Health to sync with other health apps, thanks!

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Nov 22, 2020 5:54 AM

2 replies

Nov 30, 2020 10:54 AM in response to Davidwoonyewkwong

Hello Davidwoonyewkwong,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having trouble with syncing data to the health app. We are happy to share information that may help.

Take a look at the information here about how to manage your Health data: Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch.

You may also want to check for any updates for the Garmin app.

Take care.

Dec 2, 2020 1:26 AM in response to melissa_m77

Thanks for your standard reply but it is not helpful as I've tried everything in your link even before you sent me as I am an experienced user. Please take the time to read my message as you will then realize it's not a simple issue... The fact that the Garmin Connect app has been working for months shows that there is something wrong after the iOS update. In fact, if I re-install the Connect app, it'll work for a while and then revert to the "No Data" scenario again. So please do not send me another standard reply but look into your Apple Health app for data sync issues with the Garmin Connect app, thanks!

Sync issues with Garmin Connect

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.