You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where can I recycle my Apple products?

Where can I recycle my old iMac, iphones, MacBooks ?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iMac 27″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Nov 22, 2020 5:59 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2020 2:27 PM

Apple will take your old Apple devices for recycling. Give your local Apple store a call and see if you have to make an appointment or can just drop by with the device. Of course local Covid19 precautions will be required.

12 replies

Nov 22, 2020 2:22 PM in response to dialabrain

Oh sorry, that was for my own protection. I was hoping it was an easy answer that I could take it to my nearest Apple store but as that seems not to be the case I guess its a search for a local Apple dealer or the likes and hope they are a kind person that can delete my personal information. Many thanks for your reply and I am sorry if it was aggravating to you.

Nov 22, 2020 2:45 PM in response to dialabrain

You may be right. I had a 2011 iMac crash and burn so bought a new one. A could of weeks after I got the new one and got around to removing the hard drives from the old one I called the store and asked them if they could come out to the car and take it for me if I drove by. Didn't say I had bought a new one. They said yes. So just assumed we could anytime.

Monkey Dragon:

Let us know how it goes with your local Apple store.

Where can I recycle my Apple products?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.