Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchasing Apple Music tracks from I Tunes

Hi I have a playlist of 1980 songs of 80’s music on I tunes which is a mix of purchased songs from I tunes and also Apple Music songs. I’m keen to purchase the remaining Apple Music tracks in the playlist but I can’t find no easy way to do this from the playlist apart from locating which songs are Apple Music then purchasing each individual from I Tunes store which is going to be time consuming! Does anyone know any easy way to purchase the Apple Music songs in my playlist. Any advice much appreciated

Posted on Nov 22, 2020 7:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2020 8:18 PM

! Does anyone know any easy way to purchase the Apple Music songs in my playlist. Any advice much appreciated

Apple Music tracks can't be purchased.

Only tracks found in the iTunes library. Not every Apple Music track will be in the iTunes library.

Don't browse, which is Apple Music's library, choose Store to look for your tracks. They will have a price next to them.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 22, 2020 8:18 PM in response to AllanUK1970

! Does anyone know any easy way to purchase the Apple Music songs in my playlist. Any advice much appreciated

Apple Music tracks can't be purchased.

Only tracks found in the iTunes library. Not every Apple Music track will be in the iTunes library.

Don't browse, which is Apple Music's library, choose Store to look for your tracks. They will have a price next to them.

Purchasing Apple Music tracks from I Tunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.