Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Shipping during Covid-19

I purchased a iPad Pro on November 4. It’s suppose to deliver around November 20 but now it changed to November 26-December 3. It’s been processing and hasn’t updated it since I placed the order. For the people recently purchased a product on October or beginning of November, have you got your order delivered yet?

Posted on Nov 22, 2020 10:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2020 11:37 AM

You need to check with Apple instead of polling other users - unless someone lives in your area, ordered at the same time, and ordered the exact same configuration, anecdotal stories are usually not helpful. Due to the pandemic, nothing is as it used to be and circumstances change constantly.

3 replies

Nov 22, 2020 11:44 AM in response to unknownapple122

I understand your concern, but ask that you consider the Fall 2020 picture;

1) COVID is still raging

2) Item #1 has forced many people to work and study from home. This created unprecedented demand for all tech companies, not just Apple.

3) Most of the factories that make computers and tablets were closed for a while earlier this year to deal with Item #1.

4) The holiday season is here and that always chokes up orders.

The good news is, even with COVID and a date change, Apple is good about getting your product within the window provided. I would not worry until the 3rd and you not received the "shipment is on its way" email:

Shipping during Covid-19

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.